Friday, July 30, 2010

World Market Treasures

The other day I was going to drop off my dog to our groomer Jane when I noticed a very fun, colorful display in the window of Cost Plus। I thought "hm, I haven't been into Cost Plus for a while I'm going to check it out!" That was one of the best decisions I ever made. I had forgotten how unique Cost Plus was॥and how quickly that store can burn a hole in your wallet! On this visit to Cost Plus, they had a very popular theme going on in there store "Eat Pray Love". Most of the items were hand made from both men and women in India. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me at the time but I managed to take some snap shots of a couple items I particularly loved.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...