Saturday, September 18, 2010

FALL DESIRES #1

Fall is just around the corner and what better way to welcome my favorite season by shopping for my fall attire! I absolutely love fall, the crisp autumn breezes, pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, and tons of scarves & boots! Here's just a few looks I'm going to be wearing this fall.

lot's of layering..it's always a must for the calmer weather.
Photobucket

mini skirts with flowy tops is the perfect way to show some skin but in a classic way.
Photobucket


stripes! I'm definitely loving the easy going look of a cotton stripe shirts for fall.
Photobucket


girly tunics with multiple accessories gives a fun, carefree look.
Photobucket


cardigans are going to be my best friend this fall,
they top any outfit beautifully.Photobucket

purchase unique, and if possible, one of a kind accessories that will add the perfect finishing touch to your glam fall looks!
Photobucket
Photobucket


All of the photo's used in this blog post are from www.shopplanetblue.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...