Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Therapy For Your Toes!

I wanted to blog about an amazing flat I recently came across at my local Gap. It's called "The City Flat", and to be honest, I had found these online before I went in to Gap to try them for myself. I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't believe there could be such thing as a stylish and comfortable flat (besides my toms). But after reading so many great reviews I decided to find out what all the buzz about these flats. Boy was everyone right! These flats are absolutely amazing and at a great price point for it's comfort, $39.50. They come in 11 amazing colors, and I highly recommend you go check them out for yourself! You won't be disappointed I promise.



Below is the link to get your own pair :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...