Monday, February 7, 2011

Snazziedrawers

Last night I google tutorials to try and figure out how to make elastic flower heandbands. I came across a youtube tutorial from Snazziedrawers that was probably the easiest tutorial I've ever seen! Looking at all the beautiful headbands on etsy I never imagined I'd be able to make my own, but after watching this tutorial I had faith in myself I could do it! I then searched Snazziedrawers on etsy, as well as checked out the Snazziedrawers blog. Oh my..this lady is SO talented! I just wanted to share a quick few shots of a headband I really fancy by Sanzziedrawers.






Check out her etsy shop & pick up your own Snazziedrawers headband!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Snazziedrawers?ref=pr_shop_more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...